Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Pat On the Back?

http://credoip.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-am-not-bottom-fishing-on-financials.html

I said I was skeptical then, do you believe me now?

LOL, granted I'm only 1 out of millions out there who believed this sh** wasn't over.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080316/jpmorgan_bear_stearns.html

JP Morgan pulled the biggest bank robbery in the century. Kudos to Jamie Dimon. Because of his and the company's conservative strategy, which now helped to bank to reserve enough capital for strategic acquisition. JPM is in fact, being run like a distressed hedge fund, except it has many other less risky businesses. The Bear Sterns acquisition and TGT credit business will bring JPM a good chunk of profit in the future. Jamie Dimon, in my book, is the best trader of 2008.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Nancy. I found your site and the selection of resources very interesting.

I have a few finance related websites that contains information on credit, mortgage, insurance, pay-day loans, real estate, debts and just about anything on Finance (you name it…), which would be much useful information for your readers. There’s are a fine set of articles that reveal all pros and cons of credit cards, give tips how to reduce credit card debt and establish good credit, and similarly the same for all the other financial topics.
If it agrees with your policy, I would like to place some links at your site.
Please let me know if you are interested so that we may proceed with the deal.
Thank you for your time,

Regards,
Nancy
nancysix00@gmail.com

cheap life insurance quotes said...

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.

BlogCatalog

Bloglog